Friday, April 30, 2010

Zoo Season

One of my favorite activities to do with the boys is going to the zoo. Fresh air, picnics, running around, strolling, and of course the animals. We are there at least once a week when the weather is nice. On our recent trip we spent a good amount of our time in the Northwest Passage(sea lions, polar bears, eagles, and so on). Trey and Robb had so much fun playing in the canoe.

And Trey loved watching the sea lions through the circle, glass window that jets into the sea lions pool. He crawled around inside while I fed Robb his bottle. He loved it until right after I got this picture a sea lion dive bombed the window. Trey jumped from there into my arms. We were at the zoo about a week later, and Trey wants nothing to do with sitting on that glass. I think we may just watch from a distance for a bit.




2 comments: